Start a new topic
Answered

FORM 4719 FIRE DRILL REPORT

GOOD AFTERNOON. I'M JUST INFORMING YOU THAT THE FORM 4719 FIRE DRILL REPORT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED WITH THE HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICE DEPARTMENT LOGO IT CONTINUES TO SAY TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF AGING AND DISABILITY. PLEASE UPDATE THE FORM. THANK YOU!

Best Answer
You are correct!  I just went to the HHSC website and they have revised the form with their logo and changed the form number to 4719-E. I am leaving this ticket open. I have already approved the change and the form is available.  So, their isn't any research that needs to be done.  The Ticket Status will be changed "Waiting on DevOps Implementation".  It is marked as High Priority and will be released in our next update.

Thank you for alerting us to this change.  The State doesn't seem to have a system in place to accept subscribers and inform them when changes have been made.  So, we depend on the collaboration of the ElderSuite community.

By the way, there is supposedly another changed form, the Meal Production Record. However, the last I checked it still wasn't available as a PDF file. They seem to have removed the PDF file and replaced it with an Excel spreadsheet. If you happen to find out when they publish the PDF form, please let us know.  Although ElderSuite doesn't fill out the Meal Production Record automatically, it is still nice to have it included in ElderSuite. Having it included and available to users still saves time and prevents the search each time it's misplaced and needed again.

If you have any questions, just let me know. 

Thanks,

MicroSolutions
1 Comment

Answer
You are correct!  I just went to the HHSC website and they have revised the form with their logo and changed the form number to 4719-E. I am leaving this ticket open. I have already approved the change and the form is available.  So, their isn't any research that needs to be done.  The Ticket Status will be changed "Waiting on DevOps Implementation".  It is marked as High Priority and will be released in our next update.

Thank you for alerting us to this change.  The State doesn't seem to have a system in place to accept subscribers and inform them when changes have been made.  So, we depend on the collaboration of the ElderSuite community.

By the way, there is supposedly another changed form, the Meal Production Record. However, the last I checked it still wasn't available as a PDF file. They seem to have removed the PDF file and replaced it with an Excel spreadsheet. If you happen to find out when they publish the PDF form, please let us know.  Although ElderSuite doesn't fill out the Meal Production Record automatically, it is still nice to have it included in ElderSuite. Having it included and available to users still saves time and prevents the search each time it's misplaced and needed again.

If you have any questions, just let me know. 

Thanks,

MicroSolutions
Login or Signup to post a comment