Start a new topic
Answered

Transporation Times Not Saving

On Tue, 24 Jul at 1:56 PM , Raman Patel wrote:

TODAY I ENETERED CLINTS PICK UP TIME IN THE MORNING AND THEN HIT SAVE AND CLOSE, WHEN I OPENED IT AGAIN TO ENTER THE DROP OFF TIME, THERE WAS NO DATA. ALL PICK UP TIME ENTERED WERE GONE.
COULD YOU PLEASE GUIDE.
- RAMAN PATEL

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 2:24 PM, Vincent E Cotton <support@eldersuite.com> wrote:

When entering times in the Attendance & Transportation Form you must ensure that both the "FIRST Pickup Time" and the "LAST Drop Off Time" contain valid times.  You can ensure that they do because it will calculate units once you leave the row you are editing.  ElderSuite will not save invalid times.  For example, if you only input times in the first two columns it will not calculate Units and will not save the record.
If you are still having issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Vincent Cotton

MicroSolutions

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 at 8:46 AM, Raman Patel wrote:

Okay it works when I did as you suggested.

Thank You!

Raman Patel

Best Answer

When entering times in the Attendance & Transportation Form you must ensure that both the "FIRST Pickup Time" and the "LAST Drop Off Time" contain valid times.  You can ensure that they do because it will calculate units once you leave the row you are editing.  ElderSuite will not save invalid times.  For example, if you only input times in the first two columns it will not calculate Units and will not save the record.

Thanks,

Vincent Cotton

MicroSolutions

1 Comment

Answer

Thanks,

Vincent Cotton

MicroSolutions

Login or Signup to post a comment