Start a new topic
Answered

Entry change

I am trying to  change a time from 2018 entry, Elder suite wont let me.

Jerry Ybanez
Director DAHS V

Best Answer
Once the Claims Status for a Claim is changed from "Pending" for an associated Attendance/Transportation Record, the times for that record can't be modified without first changing the status back to Pending.  This is by design and prevents changes to times for Attendance/Records that have already been submitted or paid.

If you want to modify times for Attendance/Transportation Records and ElderSuite is preventing you from doing so. First, you must edit the associated Claim in the Claim Center and change the Claim Status to "Pending".

I hope this answers your questions.  If you need any further assistance please let me know.

Thanks,

Vincent Cotton
MicroSolutions

1 Comment

Answer
Once the Claims Status for a Claim is changed from "Pending" for an associated Attendance/Transportation Record, the times for that record can't be modified without first changing the status back to Pending.  This is by design and prevents changes to times for Attendance/Records that have already been submitted or paid.

If you want to modify times for Attendance/Transportation Records and ElderSuite is preventing you from doing so. First, you must edit the associated Claim in the Claim Center and change the Claim Status to "Pending".

I hope this answers your questions.  If you need any further assistance please let me know.

Thanks,

Vincent Cotton
MicroSolutions

Login or Signup to post a comment